The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: kids who saw the film first like it a great deal better than kids who grew up with the book in The Eighties.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Say what you want about the movie, but the soundtrack is simply awesome. Check it out
- Hey, It's That Guy!/Voice: Tom Hanks, just Tom Hanks
- What's Juni Cortez doing on a train in the middle of the night?
- Most Annoying Sound: "I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it."
- "'Ring-a-ling *scratch* ring-a-ling- *scratch* ring-a-ling- *scratch* ring-a-ling- *scratch* ring-a-ling-...'"
- Nightmare Fuel: Hey, would you want to be on a train while it's going down tracks that look like a roller coaster on acid?
- Or a Crowning Moment of Awesome depending on who you ask over the age of ten.
- And let's not forget the scene with the puppets....or that hobo ghost in general.
- Uncanny Valley: A frequent criticism of the CG in the film. Considering how they made it, by filming the actual actors preforming the whole film then overlaying it digitally, this is kind of expected.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.