The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious: The "Learning is Fun!" message is pretty blatant...
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: ...Still an awful lot of fun, though.
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: The "appreciation by Maurice Sendak" notes how Juster's "allegorical monsters have become all too real".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the demons Milo and friends face is the Terrible Trivium, an impeccably dressed man who happens to lack a face. And he doesn't want the heroes to leave...
The movie provides examples of:
- Ear Worm: "Time is a gift, given to you, given to give you the time you need, the time you need to have the time of your life!"
- "Hence-forth, and foooorth-with, let it be known by aaaall meeeen..."
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: The Doldrums are absolutely terrifying from one point of view. In a land in which thinking and breathing itself is outlawed, the very swamp comes alive to chase you, and if that's not bad enough, the personifications of Boredom, Sloth, and Lethargy will do their best to keep you where you are.
- The Demons of Ignorance drawn in a very rough style compared to the lightly drawn cast and look very disturbing, especially the Two Faced Hypocrite which looks like a two-headed dragon of hell and the personification of evil made from various demons clumping together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.