|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Roy's skin tone was lightened a few shades after the art upgrade. Word of the Giant says it's so he'll appear better when the books are printed. Same thing with Zz'dtri.
- For a few hundred pages, Elan has been cosplaying as Locke from Final Fantasy VI minus the wig and bandanna. To be exact, he dressed up as Locke (and Thog donned a Moogle suit) to sneak aboard the Falcon, then gave himself away, got thrown out of the airship, and never changed back. The new costume's a large improvement, though.
- At one point, an NPC in the background says "*sigh* Times are tough..."
- As of his resurrection in #665, poor old Roy had been dead for exactly one third of the comic.
- Here is Word of the Giant commenting on TV Tropes.
- Name's the Same: Introduced in an arc filled with Star Wars references, Malack's name is evocative of Malak, a Sith character from Knights of the Old Republic. This connection is further reinforced later in the comic, as Malack's Macebook page shows that one of his friends/fellow clerics is named Kotor, which is the Fan Nickname for Knights of the Old Republic. The Giant said any similarities were unintentional.
- Schedule Slip: The author has a chronic illness, which shall remain un-speculated at all costs. As a result, sometimes the comic updates once a month, and sometimes there are five new strips in a week.
Trope Namer for:
- And That Would Be Wrong
- Color Coded for Your Convenience
- Evil Is One Big Happy Family (trope namer, but not an example)
- Not Hyperbole
- Start of Darkness
- A Tankard of Moose Urine
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.