|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Daddy Put In Bye-Bye Box". Don't click that. Really.
- I was expecting something mild. Mother of God.
- "God Angrily Clarifies 'Don't Kill' Rule", in particular the closing paragraph:
"Upon completing His outburst, God fell silent, standing quietly at the podium for several moments. Then, witnesses reported, God's shoulders began to shake, and He wept."
- This one was written in response to the September 11 attacks, making it even more poignant.
- Combined with You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: "New Mommy A Lot Prettier"
- For animal lovers: Last of 2008 Christmas Puppies Euthanized, Marking Start of Spring
- US Commemorates 9/11 By Toasting Stable Afghan Government. If only that was real...
- "Not Knowing What Else To Do, Woman Bakes American-Flag Cake," also written in response to 9/11.
"I baked a cake," said Pearson, shrugging her shoulders and forcing a smile as she unveiled the dessert in the Overstreet household later that evening. "I made it into a flag."
Pearson and the Overstreets stared at the cake in silence for nearly a minute, until Cassie hugged Pearson.
"It's beautiful," Cassie said. "The cake is beautiful."
- "Study Finds Hearing Loved One's Voice Induces Excruciating Pain In Coma Patients."
- "Son, It's Time We Have A Talk About Where Babies Go."
- "Best Part Of Gay 12-Year-Old’s Day Half Hour Spent Eating Lunch Alone On Staircase."
- "NRA Sets 1,000 Killed In School Shooting As Amount It Would Take For Them To Reconsider Much Of Anything."