|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In a fandom run by alpha geeks and hipsters, where can John Q. Public-Geek turn? To the Omega, once captured and tortured by persons unknown for sins against fandom, Omega has escaped and searches for justice...telling you exactly what they think on movies, books, games, and all the other things that make geeks what they are.
The Omega is the host of a Video Review Show called The Omega: Iteration 0: Sic Transit Mundus as well as short opinion pieces called This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. Both can be found here, here, and here, and she has her own website here. She is also the Real Life fiancée of Diamanda Hagan.
- All There in the Manual: She has a manual in her room which details her reviewing process.
- The Faceless: She wears a black mask concealing her face. As it looks similar to the masks Diamanda Hagan's minions wear, fans had Epileptic Trees about her being a former minion, which Word of God denied.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: She is a captive held in a room with no recollection of her abduction.
- Must Have Caffeine: The Real Life Omega loves her coffee very much.
- Non-Human Sidekick: The talking lobster Giovanni Jones.
- Ontological Mystery: Omega only has vague memories of her past. She has no idea how she got where she is.
- Pretentious Latin Motto: Sic Transit Mundus in her show title, which can be translated as "Thus passes the world". It is probably a play on the famous quote "Sic transit gloria mundi", meaning "Thus passes the glory of the world".
- Speech Impediment: Giovanni has a lisp.