|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Critic fainting from exhaustion at the end of the review.
- The review is simply one crack-up moment after the next- you'll be lucky if you even hear the last half of the video over your own laughter.
Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue
- The Drug Cartoon Special: "You know, I thought this would be really cool, but it turns out all my favorite cartoon characters are fucking narcs!"
- "But if Bugs Bunny knows what a joint is, that means Bugs Bunny knows what drugs are! And if Bugs Bunny knows what drugs are, then that means the rest of the Looney Tunes know what drugs are! And if all the Looney Tunes know what drugs are...then that JUST EXPLAINS TOO GODDAMN MUCH!!!"
- His expression after Simon says "Marijuana."
- "They have an Intervention...with an Alan Mencken song." *songs starts playing* *NC rises gun to his head* *Song continues* *Dramatic Gun Cock* *Shot*
- "BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M AN OLD PERSON, BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M KEEPING YOU FROM YOUR CARTOONS, BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
- His description of the "Drugs" in Micheal's box.
Critic: Because hey, he was high, and he thought it was a good idea at the time.
- The reenactment of the trailer through drawings.
Power Rangers: A Look Back
- There's also his review in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie, where the Critic imitates Johnny Yong Bosch, and in the same time (maybe intentionally) explains/predicts why he's now one of the more popular Anime voice actors.
"Hey, hey bitch, get back here! Where's my real superpower? Hey! HEEEEYYYYYY!!! HEEEEYYYYY!!! Fuck this, man, I'm gonna go into Anime."
- His rant at the end:
This movie makes no sense, nothing about the Power Rangers does! How come the monsters always land in the exact same city? How come the city turns into a canyon whenever the fight scene's about to happen? How come nobody recognizes the rangers even though they wear the exact same colors every day? How come they always move like they have Tourette Syndrome? How come Rita's voice never sounds right? How come they dress up like Nascar mannequins? How come it's sunny in space? How come Alpha's so gay? How come Kimberly's so hot?
And why is that theme song so damn catchy?!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book Launch
- The comparison between the normal line and the preorder line.
- The bit with the scottish guy.
- Him getting exited when the bookstore opens.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movies
- His epic psychotic meltdown while reviewing the third of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live action movies. Includes Angrish and a Shower of Angst...twice.
"Sit back and let's enjoy TMNT 3." (5 minutes later) "OH MY GOD IT'S SO TERRIBLE! IT'S SO TERRIBLEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!! ....This movie is...is... HORRIBIFUCKUS!"
Top 11 Scariest Nostalgic Moments
- Him getting scared with the banshee at the end.
- I used to have a Ninja Turtle doll... THAT I SHOT!"
Super Mario Bros.
- The whole "BOB-OMB!"/"Monkey!" exchange. Culminating in:
Critic: But to their credit, can you think of anyone else that could POSSIBLY direct a superior film?
Koopa: A monkey!
Critic: He's got me there.
- His take on the scene where we find out that Mario's last name is Mario.
Critic: That's like something a kid writes on a test because he doesn't know the answer! "Mario's last name is...uh...Mario! And Luigi's last name is...also Mario! Because they're brothers! No, wait, father and son."
- His whole "Who's On First?" reaction to their last names.