|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jack tries to make a paper snowflake to prepare for Christmas. Defying all laws of physics, it comes out unintentionally looking like a spider.
- In itself, that's hilarious. Coupled with Jack's expression...
- When Lock, Shock, and Barrel accidentally bring in the Easter Bunny, from the first "That's not Sandy Claws..." to "BUNNY!" Sure, it has no relevance to the plot, but damn was it funny.
- Also hilarious is Jack kindly telling the Bunny how sorry he is about the mix-up while the poor thing is cowering in the sack.
- "I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself! JACK! ANSWER ME! AHHHHHHH!" *falls down steps*
- "So what did Santa bring you, honey?" "AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!"
- And the montage of people barricading their houses against Jack, climaxing with one guy who simply turns up the fire.
Shock: I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb.
Barrel: I'm not the dumb one!
Lock: You're no fun!
Shock: Shut up!
Lock: MAKE ME!
- "WHAT. IS THIS?" *walks face-first into sign and falls backward into snow*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.