|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Naked Truth is a fifties' British Comedy, starring Peter Sellers and Terry Thomas, about a tabloid editor/writer/blackmailer named Nigel Dennis (played by Dennis Price ) whose four most recent victims gang up together to defeat him.
(For the 90's sitcom, see here.)
- Cloudcuckoolander: The Detective story writer who has a terrible time getting her hands on some Mickey Finns...
- Master of Disguise: Sonny MacGregor is this, Played for Laughs
- Murder Is the Best Solution: They tried, they tried!
- Old Shame: The In-Story reason our four protagonists (and three hundred others!) are feeling a little frantic.
- Slipping a Mickey: Four people unknowingly drink the spiked sherry together. One of whom had drunk from the very same already drugged bottles the previous day, with potent effect.
- Tap on the Head : Becomes a Running Gag.
"Sorry old boy, it's for your own good." *thunk*