The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Hugga Wugga - A skit in which a weird purple creature goes around blowing up other creatures who don't sing exactly like him.
- The Zero Mostel episode had a skit were a monster came and turned him invisible.
- The whole Alice Cooper episode!
- Crystal Gale singing "We Must Believe In Magic" with a bunch of ghostly figures flying around in the background.
- The Toothache sketch *shudders*.
- Julie Andrews singing as monsters chase her.
- The guy singing about how happy he is with a weird background and skeleton hanging in the background. Mild nightmare fuel!
- Uncle Deadly, just, Uncle Deadly.
- Vincent Price singing "You've Got A Friend" with several monsters in the background.
- The Lime In The Coconut.
- Yorrick the Skull's short cameo.
- The Phantom of the Muppet Show from the Ethel Merman episode.
- The African Masks from the Harry Belafonte episode.
- The weird alien Muppet named Chopped Liver is incredibly creepy!
- Time In A Bottle.
- The Old Lady Who Swallowed A Whole scared several kids (according to YouTube).
- The Brontosaurus Muppet.
- The Windmills Of Your Mind would be extreme Nightmare Fuel if it weren't for the laugh track.
- The Mummenchanz episode, especially the clay faces!
- Trudge Trudge Streaka Streaka.
- A girl singing "I Feel Pretty" as she turns into a scary monster.
- The Whatnot singing "All of Me" as he takes of his body parts.
- The Snerfs.
- Beautiful Day Monster (who originated on Sesame Street of all places!)
- When Kermit grew vampire teeth and bit Vincent Price.
- A skit from the "Star Wars" episode were a group of goldfish encounter a shark.
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia.
- The mummies singing "Night and Day".
- The infamous Inchworm segment.
- Janice singing "A Little Help From My Friends" as she's being sacrificed to an idol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.