|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
While the Monster Girl Encyclopedia mostly describes species, there are a handful of profiles that focus on individuals.
Characters from Succubus Eroge Heroine
A group of succubi that, unlike the other profiles, are residents of a modern world. They seem to be based on female archetypes found in various eroge. They do not appear to be canon to the main MGE world, more like a side project Kenkou did for fun.
- And Then John Was a Zombie
- Balanced Harem: Designed with an eroge motif, these girls all fell for the main character.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Although not all of them are evil.
- High School AU: Somehow, a succubus from the MGE world appeared in the modern world, turns a pair of Ordinary High School Students into her kind, and started the whole mess.
- Horny Devils: All of them are succubi, although Cerberus has unusual horns and wings that make her look like a werewolf.
Asuna Yumemiya / Astarot
- Can't Spit It Out: Her problem as a human.
- Childhood Friend Romance, Girl Next Door: To the main character.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: And even becoming a succubus doesn't fix it.
- Idiot Hair
- Genki Girl: Even more so, after she becomes a succubus.
- If It's You It's Okay: She's a masochist, but only to the main character, she's happy no matter what is done to her as long as he's the one doing it.
- Unwanted Harem: Her plan to please the main character, making his harem by turning other girls at the school into succubi. Too bad she does this without asking his opinion.
Enishi Isami / Berit
- Drunk with Power: Was a person who valued law and justice, always being hard on herself, never acted conceited, or used her power recklessly. As Berit, she wields her blade for the sake of her own desires. When she wants something, she'll use force to get it - this include the main character.
- Hot Chick with a Sword: Successor of a kendo dojo and captain of the kendo club. Even her succubus form is armed with a sword.
- Obviously Evil: Her demonic sword. It causes no external wounds, but seals the movement of whatever she strikes.
Kei Inui / Cerberus
- Genki Girl
- Tomboy: As a human.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: As Cerberus, she's obsessed with her own femininity. She uses all sorts of means to try and assert it to the main character.
Riri Yomari / Lilim
- Big Brother Attraction, Brother-Sister Incest: She's the main character's younger sister, separated after their parents divorced.
- Child Prodigy: While living in America, she skipped grades and was able to attend college early.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: Her succubus form has Pleasure Runes covering half of her body, so she has become extremely sensitive to pleasure that even a simple pat on the head feels like sexual pleasure to her.
- Older Than They Look: She's 15, but looks more like 11 or 12
- Tsundere: Asuna turned her into a succubus to help her get over this.
Sakuya Aima / Leviathan
- Alpha Bitch: Started turning the High School into her own little kingdom, turning the male and female students into her servants.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Towards Asuna.
- Evil Counterpart: Like Asuna, she got turned into a succubus by the succubus from the monster realm.
- Meganekko: Her human form.
- Shrinking Violet: Her human form.
Characters from Fallen Maidens
Introduced in Kenkou Cross' second book release, "Monster Girl Encyclopedia World Guide ~Fallen Maidens~".
Note: This page is a WORK IN PROGRESS
- And Then John Was a Zombie: Most of the heroines dedicated themselves to fighting monsters, before getting turned into one.
- Balanced Harem: Aside from Druella, each of the following girls, for one reason or another, fell for the same guy, who becomes something of a Harem Hero. YMMV, heavily, on the "Hero" part.
- Breast Expansion: Most characters grew a few inches post-corruption.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Pretty much every single one of them had issues that caused them to repress themselves to such a degree that they ended up becoming seemingly completely different people in response to their monsterization. On top of that, except for Koyoi, most of their problems were in some way the fault of how the Order and Royal Family of Lescatie treated it's heroes more like weapons in the war against the monsters than people with feelings and desires of their own. It played a huge role in how easily Durella corrupted them all.
- Ms. Fanservice: All of them after monsterization and some of them before it as well.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Shared by all these characters post-corruption. Justified, they're converted either by Druella or one of her subordinates, and this along with the eye markings on their clothing are sort of her personal symbols. See her entry for detail.
- Abusive Parents: Her parents were jerks who only really cared about her status as The Chosen One and her father tore apart her friendship with her childhood friend Elt out of the belief that his parents were hoping to get into the nobility by setting him up with her.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Was originally a Heroine of the Order, but was turned into a Succubus with little concern for anything other than sexing up her Childhood Friend. How much of the former is hyperbole is unclear, but at the least she is also very loyal and grateful to Druella, plus cares a lot about her fellow harem members. As far as she is concerned she is more freed than corrupted.
- Childhood Friend Romance: As mentioned above, Druella used her love of a servant (who she had been forced to part with by the Order and her family) to corrupt her away from her Heroine responsibilities. Was also a childhood friend of Francisca.
- The Chosen One: One of many heroes who had that status do to being chosen by the Chief God. Many people believed wholeheartedly that she would be the one to defeat the Demon Lord. Deconstructed in that her parents and the Order don't let her have any sort of life outside of this and while she tries to live up to their expectations and be the Knight In Shining Armor they expect her to be, she's actually really bitter about it. It isn't until Durella gets to her that she finally admits it though. It's the other thing aside from her feelings for Elt that was used to corrupt her.
- Stepford Smiler: She acted like the noble selfless Heroine the people expected her to be, but really she wasn't happy in her life as a hero for the Order and her mask started to crumble the moment she met her childhood friend again, even before Durella showed up.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: How Wilmarina really felt about her situation, which Durella took full advantage of.
- The Paragon Always Rebels: Even if she was "helped" along by Durella, this is another way of looking at the way she acts post transformation.
- Uptown Girl: Combined with Childhood Friend Romance, and used as fuel to corrupt her.
- White-Haired Pretty Girl
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Has a bundle of tentacles stuck to her, and uses them as a staff too! She created them unconsciously to keep herself in a constant state of pleasure.
- Child Mage: Who is apparently also a Child Prodigy and Wise Beyond Her Years. But she's actually a deconstruction, see I Just Want to Be Normal below.
- After turning into a Cute Witch, she became powerful enough that she could use all kinds of magic without any conscious thought.
- Children Are Innocent: Subverted. No one treats her like this except for a Soldier she met one day on the street, whom she later fell in love with.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She hates magic, but because of her talent she was trained to be a magical girl since she was 5 years old. Instead of relying on adults and being protected and loved by adults, she became someone that adults relied on and had to protect those adults. Behind all the gentle talk and smiles from those adults, they all wanted to use her, or were afraid of her. Just from witnessing her power once, from speech to action, no one would treat her as a kid...except for a Soldier she met one day on the street, whom she fell in love with. Her wish was only fulfilled when The Baphomet turned her into a witch. And while the common witch from the Encyclopedia can act like a normal human, Mimiru's mental state seemed to be broken.
- Her personality is described as shifting to that of a complete child. This might not so much be 'broken', as her consciously choosing to act as she was never allowed to before. Its still disturbing but she apparently did it to herself. Monsterization for instance normally does not effect memories in any way, but Mimil so despised her life that she made herself forget most of her past aside from the man she loved.
- Little Miss Snarker
- Magical Girl: Who was turned into a Cute Witch.
- Rose-Haired Girl
- Tragic Monster
- Zettai Ryouiki: Her uncorrupted form.
- Badass Nun: Was an active Order Hero.
- Band of Brothels: Sort of. Post-Corruption, she converts all her orphans who weren't monsters, into monsters, and brings her monster-orphans out of hiding. She then converts her orphanage into a sort of...feeding den. And what do MGE monsters eat? Exactly.
- Corrupt The Cuties: Those poor little orphan girls...
- Naughty Nuns: Not at first, but corruption can do that to you.
- Evil Orphan: Not Sasha herself, but two little orphan girls are corrupted into Dark Priests by her.
- Heel Faith Turn: Used to be a dedicated Order Hero who fought to protect people's smiles. Then she started thinking that by killing monsters and their husbands, she was taking away their smiles. She grew to doubt the "Monsters are Evil" propaganda of the Church, leading her to warn Monster Villages of impending attacks, and even secretly take in Monster Orphans. The Chief Deity also refused to answer her when she expressed her doubts, and indeed ceased to speak to her at all once she started having doubts.
- Like Brother and Sister: Her relationship with the Harem Hero.
- Religion of Evil: Seduced by one after the good God stops responding to her prayers, and the evil one starts. Or at least "fallen" if not "evil."
- Stripperific: An odd subversion. The older the Dark Priest trio gets, the more clothing they wear (ie. The youngest Orphan being half-naked, while Sasha herself is nearly entirely clothed)
- Abusive Parents: Her mother is the one who tore out her eye when she was still a child. That plus how her mother abused her father lead to her hating women.
- Babies Ever After: She's the first to become pregnant with Elt's child after becoming a monster girl.
- Badass: Both her forms look quite intimidating.
- Berserk Button: Her past has left her with a deep complex about being a woman, fearing she would become like her cruel mother if she ever embraced being female, so naturally she becomes half-crazed when Druella explains she is going to make a wonderful woman out of her. Fortunately for her she soon realizes that monsters literally can't do the things her mother did, giving her confidence at last that she need not fear becoming like her.
- Blade on a Stick
- Boobs of Steel: The bustiest of the women and also the only purely physical fighter.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Before monsterization she was perfectly willing to be seen naked by men who she was training.
- Snake People: Her corrupted form.
- The Ladette: Described as a woman who abandoned her womanhood pre-transformation, to the point where she would even change clothes in front of her male troops without batting an eye. She also frequently took Elt out for drinks after training.
- Snake People: She becomes an Echidna after being monsterized.
- White-Haired Pretty Girl
- The Archer: She's an elf, what did you expect?
- Half-Elf actually, but still.
- Still uses a bow and arrow as a werewolf though, that's different.
- Half-Elf actually, but still.
- Internalized Categorism: The primary reason for her tsundere behavior.
- Half-Human Hybrid: She was originally a Half-Elf, the first known in the MGE.
- Our Elves Are Better: Half-Elf, and a Werewolf, but still.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: She's a bit different even for this setting from a standard werewolf due to being half-elf. Her half-elf status is the only reason she could even become one to begin with since normally an elf exposed to monster mana can only become a type of succubus no matter what. The werewolf curse was able to transform her human half.
- Tsundere: She acts like this mostly out of bitterness due to her half-elf status and the belief that no one could ever like her because of it. This disappears completely post-monsterization.
- Little Bit Beastly: Post-corruption, she's a Dark Inari, with a cute pair of fox-ears and a bundle of fluffy fox tails.
- Miko: Pre-corruption at least.
Franciska Mistel Lescatie
- Abusive Parents: The king and queen apparently didn't care about her much at all since she was sick all the time and lacked the talent of her older sisters. This ended up biting them in the ass when Durella came calling.
- Absolute Cleavage: Her post-corruption outfit.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: While her ruling skills pre-corruption are unknown (she was ostracized by those in power due to her weak and ill body), post-corruption, she had all of her subjects transformed into monsters. Not that anyone in the kingdom sees her as evil, nor all the horrible people in her life not having deserved it.
- Blob Monster: Mixed with Naughty Tentacles post-corruption.
- Disability as an Excuse For Jerkassery: Zigzagged; Franciska is the furthest thing from such a concept pre & post monsterization. It's everyone else in her life who acts this way. All, including her own family, likened her to being more dead-weight than royalty. And simply because there was no investment to be made in a sick, lonely girl.
- Fashion Victim Villain: Post-Corruption, she wears a dress of TENTACLES! Before that, it's just ugly. Slime-Green over the top of light purple? Who thought of that?!
- Ill Girl: She's suffered from severe illness since childhood which has apparently rendered her infertile, making her even more useless to her family than she already was since they can't even marry her off for a political alliance. By the time Druella found her, her condition had deteriorated to the point where she couldn't even get out of bed.
- Princess Curls: Gigantic ones behind her. They may have turned into tentacles.
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl: Purple, but her uncorrupted form still looks adorably shy.
- The Unfavorite: Her Ill Girl status plus her lack of any apparent talents magical or otherwise in contrast to her older sisters lead to her existence being completely ignored by the rest of her family other than a few servants being tasked with taking care of her. No one even thought to check on her when Lascetie was under attack, which left her completely vulnerable and made her the perfect linchpin for Durella's take over of the castle.
- Who's Laughing Now?: You can't help but feel some gratification in Franciska's place. Considering she took over her own kingdom and turned everyone in the castle whom mocked & jeered behind her back into monsters.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Her favorite hobby, though she sees it as saving/improving them.
- Mommy's Little Villain: She's the Overlord's Fourth Daughter, and she looks MUCH scarier than her sister presented in the MGE-1.
- Lustier Than Thou: To her sisters. Generic Lilims are Love Freaks, and feel that sex is simply how people express their love best. Druella values love just as much, but is more extreme in her methods of spreading it. When corrupting humans, she won't stop until the victim's mind has become overwhelmed with lust, resulting in monsters much stronger then usual. More so, she has a band of loyal subordinates, something rare among monsters.
- Getting Smilies Painted on Your Soul / Grey and Grey Morality: While she does turn human women into sex addicts, the lives of the women she comes across in the story are fairly miserable before she turned them into monsters and they are happier as monsters. Of course, she did also alter their minds (or, at least for some, allowed them to alter their own minds).
- Obviously Evil: YMMV on the morality of the setting, but she's among the few monsters that actually looks evil.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her eyes, along with the eye-like jewels that decorate her body, glow red with demonic power. This extends to her subordinates, who get Druella's demonic power as a reward for their feats. The stronger their power is, the brighter their eyes will be.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Commonly called Druella by western fans, her name is more literally translated as Deruella.
- White-Haired Pretty Girl: YMMV on the "Pretty".
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: She believes that turning as many human lands as possible into Demon Realms will allow her mother to more easily gain the power she needs to fix her spell so that monster girls can have sons. Later expanded materials also reveal that she always plans out her campaigns well in advance to minimize the amount of human lives lost and only rushes into things if there are enough injustices being committed or they're doing something like mass executions of monsters. Considering it was mentioned that Lasceti was severely neglecting and mistreating it's peasantry and treating it's heroes more like tools than people, the implication that this was the reason she took it over rather than it being a threat to her mother as a place that was known for having produced the most heroes.
- Chick Magnet: All the girls, except Deruella, develop feelings for him for various reasons.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": He's constantly referred to as "You" throughout each of his Haremette's stories, but Fallen Brides gives him the name Elt. Fallen Brides isn't actually canon, mind you, but it's still an officially endorsed book so it's better than nothing.
- The Ghost: Despite being one of the center characters, there's no profile or image for him. All we know about him comes from the profiles of each girl.
- Featureless Protagonist
- Harem Hero
- Like Brother and Sister: What his relationship with Sasha was like.
- Marty Stu: Subversion. Despite how all girls fall in love with him, all the profiles suggest that he's just a Red Shirt in the army while the girls were considered to be great heroines. He lacks typical traits of a Marty Stu, just being a generic Nice Guy. His relationships with the girls didn't involve sex and only goes Tenchi Solution after they're corrupted. Oh, and his life wasn't exactly happy either, losing his friends and then his parents, and ending up in an orphanage. What his life post-corruption is like is not covered much.
- No Name Given: All profiles simply refer to him as "you" or "Darling" (or in case of Witch Mimil, "big brother"). The Fallen Brides stories give him the name Elt.
"The Inn Keeper's Daughter/Owner of Tricoromille"
A minor character who initially appears as an example of what happens to human women who consume Prisoner Fruit, she's only of note due to reappearing in ''Demon Realm Traveler's Guide'' as the Succubus founder and owner of a successful chain of monster run cafes called ''Tricoromille'', which specializes in sweets and confections made with Prisoner Fruit.
- No Name Given: Like most of the characters who appear in example images showing the effects of Monsterization, we never learn her name or anything substantial about her. She's only unique in that she appears in more than one book.
- Plain Jane: She was very plain and unremarkable before she started eating prisoner fruit.
- Rags to Riches: From an unremarkable inn keeper's daughter to a successful independent business owner who owns a popular chain of cafes.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Prisoner Fruit, due to it making her beautiful and helping her land a husband. So much so that she basically shaped her entire business enterprise around it.
Characters from Monster Realm Traveler's Guide
A guidebook on the monster realms, this one is written by a different in-universe author from usual. That is, instead of the human Wandering Scholar of Monsters, they are a Monster Realm Scholar, the Dark Matter Saphirette.
- BDSM: Seems to show an interest in this considering some of the fantasies she hints at.
- Black Magician Girl
- Casting a Shadow: A natural consequence of being a Dark Matter.
- Fertile Feet: Apparently Dark Matters are pretty good for making Bright Green Demon Realms which is lucky for her.
- Foil: She serves as one for the heroines of Fallen Maidens. She's a former member of the order like they are and she also was turned into a monster, but where they were changed unwillingly and suffered personality shifts due to their sexual and emotional repression and Durella's influence, she more or less willingly transformed (she didn't actually go into the Demon Realm for that purpose but just so happened to stumble across a newly born Dark Matter and fused with it) and seems to be basically the same person she was before outside of her new monster instincts despite Dark Matters being one of the more lust-driven monsters out there.
- Freudian Slip: Occasionally slips her own monologue into her text, the major one being that she wishes to use the guide to get a potential husband for herself and her elementals to seek her out in addition to the guide's main purpose of teaching humans about the monster realms.
- Hidden Depths:
- Has a masochistic streak as the Raging Mushroom page demonstrates.
- She also admits that despite how bold she is in her writing she is quite taciturn in person, hence why she is using her writing to advertise herself to men rather than seek one out directly.
- Her complex character plus her job as a devoted scholar are this to the Dark Matter race as a whole, given how the Dark Matter's profile painted them as beings of pure lust with little capacity for anything else. That she left a Monster Realm in order to save her homeland even goes against the profile's generalization that dark matters only leave such lands to pursue men they like.
- She traveled to a Monster Realm in order to turn the four elementals she had a covenant with into monstrous elementals, and use their enhanced powers to save her impoverished, starvation-filled homeland. However, when she did this she also met and fused with a newly born Dark Matter, gaining the power to transform her nation on her own.
- Despite her new very lustful nature as a Dark Matter, she was so focused on writing out notes on the transformation of her nation that all the available men got claimed by other monsters, leaving herself and her elementals rather lonely and frustrated.
- Dark Matters tend to create Monster Realms around them just by existing, and are heavily associated with the dark atmosphere of Umbral Monster Realms, even being referred to by the nickname "Sun of darkness". Yet, perhaps as a reflection of her own reserved and intellectual nature, Saphirette's homeland was transformed into a Emerald Monster Realm.
- Naughty Tentacles: She's a Dark Matter, so of course she has these.
- Shrinking Violet: She's very longwinded and rambling in her writing but apparently shy in face to face conversation.
- Meganekko: Her looks and personality are something of a mix of this and Hot Librarian.
- Unreliable Narrator: Based on some of the Wandering Scholar's reactions in his footnotes, you should probably take some of the things she says about monsters and monster realms with a pinch of salt (and she would likely say the same about some of what the Scholar says about monsters and monster realms, given how she repeatedly brings attention to "misunderstandings" regarding things humans believe and that the Scholar has spread). Word of God has clarified that when it comes to describing the daily lives of monsters, Saphirette is more reliable than the Scholar.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Was willing to go so far as to monsterize herself and her elementals and transform her own home country into a demon realm to save it, even if it was as a last resort when all other options were exhausted.
Characters From Sabbath Grimoire
Characters introduced in the third World Guide, Monster Girl Encyclopedia World Guide III ~Sabbath Grimoire~
The in-universe author of the Sabbath Grimoire and an unusual Baphomet who is incapable of using magic. She is the head of The Library Sabbath, which is dedicated to the gathering and organization of magical knowledge. They also run a few magazines and newspapers for the sabbath and the monster girl community at large.
- Disabled Snarker: It counts as a disability for a Baphomet to be unable to use magic, and she does get a bit snarky every now and then in her writing, especially when describing the other Sabbath branches.
- Irony: A Baphomet who can't use magic. This is definitely not lost on her.
- Her Codename Was Mary Sue: She's the author of a still on-going manga called "Magical Baphomet," a Magical Girl Warrior series about a Baphomet born without magic of her own who is one day given special magical powers by a fairy, which she uses to help various humans and monster girls. It's all but stated to be a Self-Insert in her "About the Author" section.
- Magic Librarian: The witches of her Sabbath are this as is Runya herself.
- Muggle Born of Mages: A Baphomet who can't use magic. You occasionally get the sense that she's bitter about it, understandably. It's the primary reason why she's so dedicated to gathering magical knowledge.
- Self-Deprecation: She keeps directing any human men who show interest in her towards her witches because she apparently doesn't think herself worthy of a husband, according to her witches.
- Sleepyhead: It's in her Sobriquet for a reason. Mainly it's because her frequent attempts to use magic leave her constantly tired.
- Shipper on Deck: Not Runya herself, but The Witch who wrote the Author's introduction for her, who makes sure to note that they're attempting to find her a good husband.
- Shrinking Violet: So much so, that the reason why she's still single is that even when a human man show's interest in her, she often finds herself directing him towards one of her witches instead.
- Sobriquet: The Sleepy Magical Archive
The supreme leader of the Sabbath as a whole and head of The Overlord's Army Sabbath branch, the most well known Sabbath branch who serves directly in the Overlord's Army, as the name implies.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Bapho-sama first appeared as the example image for the Encyclopedia entry on the Baphomet race all the way back in the first volume. Similarly, the witch from the same volume's entry on Witches is wearing her Sabbath's uniform.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": She's only known as The Baphomet or Bapho-sama. Apparently only her husband is allowed to know her true name.
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old: Perhaps the oldest living baphomet, and as young looking as any of them. As the supreme leader of the Overlord's army, she is implied to have been an important monster since Lilith's rise to power a thousand years ago. Ironically, she is apparently still single, perhaps due to her high standards in the power level of a prospective husband.
- Ye Olde Butchered English: How the fan translation chose to render her unique dialect.
The leader of the Black Goat Sabbath, an extremist branch that is directly aligned with Durella and was involved in the fall of Lasceti which is also their current headquarters.
- The Archmage: One of the oldest and most powerful Bathomets along with her sister.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She is the true identity of the previously unnamed black furred Baphomet responsible for turning Mimil all the way back in Fallen Maidens.
- Naughty Tentacles: As a master of Nemphomancy, she can conjure tentacles similar to the ones the Dark Matter monster girl has with the aptly named Dark Matter spell. She can also grant her witches the ability to do this unconsciously with her own custom spell Black Goat's Blessing, as she did for Mimil, though how much control they have over this depends on their magical talent.
- Polar-Opposite Twins: She's the twin sister of Shirokuto. They couldn't be more different from each other.
- Sobriquet: The Black Goat of Dark Sludge
- Stripperiffic: The uniform for her witches is perhaps one of the more extreme examples of this in the setting. It looks almost exactly like the outfit Mimil wore after her own transformation, which makes it even more obvious that Kuroferuru was responsible for Mimil's monsterization even without knowing where their current base of operations is and that they're aligned with Durella.
- Token Evil Teammate: She and her Sabbath branch certainly have that look next to everyone else and they are aligned with the extremist faction.
The leader of the Sorcerous Sabbath, which is the Sabbath branch that is the most dedicated to magical research and development and is thus the smallest yet most powerful.
- The Archmage: One of the oldest and most powerful Baphomets along with her sister.
- Badass Adorable: Shirokuto's Sabbath is described as having once saved an entire country from being destroyed by what's implied to be an earthquake by temporarily transporting the whole nation to another dimension.
- They actually used to not care much about the "adorable" part, dressing in rags/old robes as all their focus was on research. That was until Bapho-sama herself chided them for the outfits not being "cute" and out of respect for her they decided to update their look.
- Granny Classic: While physically still looking just as much like children as the rest of the Sabbath, she and the rest of her branch break the usual pattern of acting like the children they look like by acting and talking like this instead.
- Really Seven Hundred Years Old: Since her branch doesn't do recruitment like the other branches do, it's implied that most of the membership have been with her for at least a few centuries, which probably accounts for their tendency to act like old women despite their appearance. Experienced old male wizards with considerable skill may be accepted by them as "apprentices," but its rare for them to find a true peer in magic.
- Sobriquet: The White Goat of Wisdom
- White-Haired Pretty Girl: In her case it adds to her image of being a Baphomet who acts like the old woman she is chronologically instead of the young girl she otherwise looks like. It also adds to the Sibling Yin-Yang she has with Kuroferuru.
A rather young and new leader in the Sabbath, she is the head of The Playground Sabbath, an exremely laid back sabbath dedicated primarily to having fun and doing whatever they feel like doing rather than anything productive.
- Brilliant But Lazy: She's actually a prodigy, but she's far too lazy and focused on having fun to do anything with it.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Adds to the Gyaru vibe she and the rest of her sabbath have.
- The Fashionista: The members of Momonika's sabbath wear very modern looking clothes that she apparently designed herself and she also has an entire clothes line based on the same style that she sells to monster children.
- Fille Fatale: More so than any other Sabbath to fit their Gyaru theme.
- Older Than They Look: Mostly averted in the case of her Sabbath. The Playground Sabbath is very popular with monster girls who are actual children rather than just lolified adults and Momonika herself is noted to be very young for the leader of a Sabbath.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Mononika and her Sabbath have the reputation of not really doing much other than engaging in various leisure activities and having sex with their husbands all day. Most of the administrative duties are carried out by their husbands as a result.
- Sobriquet: The Lovely Goat of the Playground
- Subcultures in Japan: Momonika and her Sabbath are clearly based on the Gyaru subculture based on their style of dress.
A bit of an enigma among the Sabbath Leaders, she heads the Beast Sabbath, a branch dedicated to studying Theriomancy, a field of magic that allows non-beastman monsters and humans to acquire the strength and abilities of beasts so long as they also live and act like beasts while also boosting the abilities of casters who are already beastmen themselves.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: She's implied to be suffering from some form of amnesia for unknown reasons (its noted she doesn't know how old she is or where she came from) and it's implied that she's actually someone very powerful and dangerous. This is based on both Shirokuto and Kuroferuru who are the two oldest Baphomets currently active in the Sabbath (aside from Bapho-sama herself) and are noted to act rather shaken when they meet with her, even though she didn't seem to recognize either of them. On top of that Shirokuto actually leaves a note in another part of the book warning people away from attempting to "wake her from her bestial dream" and refers to her as her "master."
- Kung Fu Wizard: Theriomancy lends itself to this, being more about enhancing physical abilities of the user than anything else.
- Petting-Zoo People/Little Bit Beastly: Most of the monster girls who join her Sabbath are beastman types and even her witches look Little Bit Beastly thanks to the special uniforms they wear which give them fake ears and tails that are enchanted to act like the real thing.
- Raised by Wolves: Rupurotto acts like she was this and encourages the rest of her Sabbath to do the same.
- Sobriquet: The Sorcerous Beast
- Wild Man: Basically what most theriomancers are.
Leader of the Farming Sabbath. Daughter of a Baphomet who left the Sabbath to live in the small country village the man she fell in love with lived in, Marune's family was welcomed and taken in by the kind villagers despite the country it belonged to being an Order controlled state at the time. When the state turned pro-monster, Marune repaid the villagers' kindness to her family by founding this Sabbath branch with the goal of making the village more prosperous.
- The Ditz: Apparently she thought that the Sabbath Elders meeting that was held to decide whether to make her branch official or not was some kind of produce fair.
- Farmer's Daughter: Basically her Sabbath's Hat as it's name suggests. Marune herself grew up as one.
- Gag Boobs: Marune and basically everyone in her Sabbath has these, making them all Oppai-loli. This is apparently a result of being raised on her home village's produce. Despite that, it's seemingly still safe for the rest of the Sabbath to eat. This is also the only Sabbath Branch where lolified Holstaurs have been seen.
- Green Thumb: The goal of this Sabbath branch is to find ways to aid agriculture through magic. They do the same with raising livestock.
- Kansai Regional Accent
- Sobriquet: The Goat-Horned Village Girl
Leader of the Medical Sabbath and the inventor of Pharmacomancy. She is extremely dedicated to helping others to the point of carefully screening new prospective members of her Sabbath to make sure they're just as dedicated as her, rather than only being interested in learning Pharmacomancy for sexual enhancement or finding a husband. It is said that she was inspired by a kindly human doctor she once met who continued to be dedicated to helping his patients even after being exiled from his home country.
- Crazy Prepared: While monsters aren't really supposed to be able to be affected by human illnesses, Grellia firmly believes it's important to do research into the possibility that some of them someday actually could affect monsters just in case. She also believes in developing treatments even if there's little chance that they'll be needed just in case someone comes along who does need it.
- Emergency Services: Grellia's Sabbath branch essentially serves this purpose. Though since monsters rarely need medical attention they mostly help humans in Monster Friendly territories.
- The Florence Nightingale Affect: She explicitly refuses to allow anyone who's hoping to invoke this to join, since she wants her subordinates to actually take their jobs as medical practitioners seriously. Of course it happens anyway for some of her nurses considering the setting and nature of Pharmacomancy.
- Intimate Psychotherapy/Intimate Healing: Part of how Pharmacomancy works, though not to the point of outright sex. It can be abused to that effect though, which is why Grellia is so strict about screening potential nurses. The same cannot be said for practitioners who are not affiliated with her though. It's equally effective regardless.
- Hospital Hottie: Her Sabbath's Hat, albeit a lolified version of the trope. Naturally any "Backalley" Monster Girl practitioners of Pharmacomancy also qualify.
- Kuudere: A very calm and quiet Baphomet who is also very caring and dedicated to her job as a doctor.
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine: She wears one over her uniform, which is noticeably too big for her. One wonders if it might be a memento of her doctor friend...
- Naughty Nurse Outfit: Her Sabbath branch's uniform is essentially this with a Nurse themed Witch's hat. This uniform was apparently suggested to her by one her witches and she gave it the okay because it had a calming affect on their patients.
- Nice Girl: She genuinely wants to use her talents to help both humans and monsters.
- Sobriquet: Dr. Little
- White Mage: Her entire Sabbath branch is made up of these of course.
A Human female assassin who is used as the model/test subject to show off the various kinds of "Dark Insignia" (formerly called Runes). As part of the demonstration, a masterful "Insignia Artist" named Ms. Rubianna (a succubus) engraves the various "Trial Versions" of the Insignia on her for the sake of creating reference images and seeing what Reime ends up liking best.
- Ambiguous Situation: It's not really explained how she became involved with the Sabbath or whether she's a willing participant or not in the demonstration from this section of the book.
- Emotionless Girl: As an assassin she went through training to kill all emotion. This doesn't make her immune to the lust invoking properties of the Insignia.
- Little Bit Beastly: Rubianna had her put on a "beast ear headband," which causes animal ears to appear on her head and cover her human ones for the Vixen and Rabbit Insignia pictures, purely for effect.