The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: In the DVD liner notes, of all places, as the creator admits that his goal was to create a show that took place in a fantasy world far to the 'idealism' end of the sliding scale, in the hopes that the viewers would be inspired to move a little closer to that end themselves.
- Designated Villain: Or Jerkass, depending on your point of view. Either way, it's subverted. Ida, who spends every episode making cranky, cutting remarks and casting aspersions on Dubbie's character, is one of the good guys.
- Moral Event Horizon: In "The Doomsday Armageddon Apocalypse" Manservant Neville manages to become a Reality Warper, with the entire populace, excepting the Middleman and Wendy, under his Mind Control. To force them both to submit, he kills Tyler, sends out roving death squads, destroys the Middle Base and Ida, traps Noser in a giant crystal, and gives Lacey leukemia since he knows that is how MM's last true love died.
- Sending Stuff to Save the Show: Middleman fans sent ABC Family M&Ms chocolate candies, because right-side-up, they're MM for Middleman, and upside-down, they're WW for Wendy Watson.
- Too Good to Last: The show didn't even finish its first season on TV; the last episode was only released as a comic and a reading of the script.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.