|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Short Flash animation series by Frederator's Dan Meth.
As the name loosely implies, it lasted for 39 episodes when it ran in 2008.
It can be viewed via iTunes and YouTube.
The Meth Minute 39 provides examples of:
- Blatant Lies: The Meth Minute 39... For Kids episode!
- Crowning Moment of Funny
- Deranged Animation: The Meth Minute 39,000 dips into this.
- Have a Gay Old Time: The title makes one think of crystal meth. On second thought, Dan probably knew this.
- Memetic Mutation: Episode One, "Internet People," is basically a flash music video listing dozens of these. Given the viewcount it seems too have become one itself.
- Serious Business: The Music Nerds, about... music.
- So Unfunny It's Funny: A few here and there, notably present in The Meth Minute 39,000.
Announcer: "Fire Cat!"
Lady: *is standing next to flaming cat* Hi, kitty. What are you doing? Don't be on fire, okay?