The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Tropes associated with this work include:
- An Axe to Grind: Garshan's favored weapon is a great axe with a blade broad enough to split a man in half.
- Badass Baritone: Garshan has a very deep and commanding voice.
- Berserk Button: Mocking Garshan's race is an extremely bad idea.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The three wives.
- The Chains of Commanding: Garshan begins to feel constrained by these as his number of conquests grows.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Garshan strongly identifies with the barbaric cultures, including their beliefs about vengeance and the strong ruling. He also allies himself with, among others, Drow and Minotaurs.
- Death by Childbirth: Garshan's mother, as the fact that he was partly orc made him too large for her to deliver properly.
- Fiery Redhead: Nakree, Garshan's second wife, as well as Lianna, one of his spy trainers.
- Good Is Not Nice: Garshan kills a lot of people, and forces others to deal with situations he knows have a good chance of killing them in order to strengthen them.
- Hot Mom: Though she isn't a mother, Tharona is a gorgeous older woman who fascinates the youngest wife, Anna.
- Large and In Charge: Garshan is the leader of a massive army of barbarians. He is also about seven feet tall and powerfully built.
- Light Is Not Good: Several of the nations Garshan conquers are shining cities of gold that nevertheless are rife with evils of all kinds.
- Lightning Bruiser: Garshan is extremely fast with his various enormous weapons.
- Polyamory: The three wives are all comfortable with being part of a harem, and even enjoy each other sexually. If any other woman gets involved, however, bad things happen.
- Three-Way Sex: Garshan sleeps with all three of his wives at once on a regular basis. They all enjoy it.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: The reason Garshan wants to conquer the world is to make a new one where everyone is equal at birth, free to rise as high as their personal strength and abilities can take them, so that there will never again be weak and evil leaders on the throne just because they were lucky enough to be born royal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.