The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- And Everyone Rejoiced: Old Spice Guy's return at the end of January 2011.
- Archive Binge: These videos are quite addictive, especially considering there are hundreds of them.
- Awesome Ego: Old Spice Guy
- Awesome McCoolname: Isaiah Mustafa.
- Crazy Awesome
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Their entire viral campaign.
- You know you're truly awesome when Sesame Street, a show with an audience that would barely even know about the product, parodies you. See here.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Either the marriage proposal he was requested to do and did, or stating that his daughter deserves the best.
- Fountain of Memes: If Mustafa's said it at some point in this campaign, expect the Internet to repeat some variation of it thousandfold at least.
- "The tickets are now diamonds!"
- "Swan dive!"
- "I'm on a horse."
- "Monocle smile!"
- "Night vision top hat!"
- While it existed before, the Old Spice whistle jingle has been firmly ensconced in the public mind thanks to these commercials.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Nogert, a youtuber, wanted the commercials to win an award. Well guess what?
- Memetic Badass
- Memetic Mutation: Look at [X]. Now back to me. Back to [X]. Now back to me. Sadly, [X] isn't me, but it could smell like me.
- The [X] is/are now diamonds!
- Memetic Sex God: The Old Spice Guy, and by extension any man who uses Old Spice.
- Spokes Sue: A rare aversion: He's a smug borderline Gary Stu, but is extremely likeable and entertaining nonetheless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.