The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Drinking game for the Peter Jackson version of The Lord of the Rings. Beware of extended film marathons!
- Take a drink when Frodo says 'Sam'.
- Take a drink when Sam says 'Mr Frodo'.
- Take a drink whenever anybody mentions the One Ring.
- If you want to experience true alcohol poisoning, take a drink every time there's a close-up of the ring.
- Take a drink whenever you see somebody's filthy, chewed finger nails (unless they're yours).
- Take a drink whenever a bad guy dies (good god).
- Take a drink whenever Gollum says 'my precious'.
- Take a drink every time somebody pulls out a sword.
- Take a drink every time you talk along with the dialogue.
- Take a drink any time Gollum hacks 'Gollum! Gollum!'
- Every time Elrond appears on screen say: 'Miiiiiiissster Baggins'.
- Take a drink every time Legolas says something vague and portentous.
- Take a drink every time Legolas makes a Captain Obvious remark.
- Take a drink each time Legolas' eyes change colors.
- If you feel like living dangerously, take a drink whenever a character says a line that was at worst unremarkable when the films came out, but has become Narm due to Memetic Mutation. WARNING: TV Tropes cannot be held responsible for any alchohol poisoning anyone got if they took this chalange. You have been warned
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.