|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From "3-Way (The Golden Rule)": "...You guys are still here."
- "I just ate a grape and I / JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS. / I went-- / JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS. / Okay guys, seriously, can we, okay?"
- "Doesn't matter, had sex!"
- The shot of the three guys grinning like fools while a plane writes the song title in the sky, which is the page image for Have I Mentioned I Am Sexually Active Today?.
- The cake that says "CONGRATS ON THE SEX!"
- "NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART! :D"
- The various instances of Insane Troll Logic on the part of "Threw it on the Ground"'s protagonist.
- Rocky: "I fell to the ground and I soiled my shorts/ Then Rocky pissed on me (customary in sports)."
- Everything in Like a Boss from "Hit on Debra!" onward.
- Guy Number One and Guy Number Two's hatred of their neighbour Steve grows more and more in each video. Ultimately, "We'll Kill U" brings us this:
Guy Number One: You're still a cunt, Steve! Go fuck your snake!
- The mentions of boiled goose in "Boombox"
- "This was a cautionary tale / the boombox is not a toooooooooy!"
- In the intro to Awesometown, seemingly a parody of cheesy kids' show openings, Andy and Akiva introduce themselves innocuously as a lover of sandwiches and the brains of the group respectively. Throughout the whole song, they're all happily leading a crowd down a street, dressed in bright clothes and wearing huge grins on their faces. Then comes Jorma's turn, and Mood Whiplash doesn't begin to cover it. Andy and Akiva's horrified reactions and the awkward silence afterward only seal the deal.
Jorma:MY NAME IS JORMA, MUTHAFUCKAS! THE SENSITIVE ONE!
BREAK YO' MUTHAFUCKIN' FACE WITH THE BUTT OF MY GUN!!
RIP OFF YOUR ARMS AND BREAK YOUR LEGS WITH 'EM!
SPREAD YOUR ASSCHEEKS AND STICK MY DICK IN 'EM!
- The best part is that after the aforementioned silence, they go back to happily singing as though nothing happened.