The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Evil Is Sexy: Necros. The swimming pool scene. Ohsoverymuch. In fact, he's one of the very few male examples in the Bond movies.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Necros, the best of the Red Grant Expires, and Green Four,
- Hilarious in Hindsight: While showing Bond profiles of KGB assassins, Q describes one whose method is strangulation with her thighs.
- There might have been some connection, had said assassin not been a Brawn Hilda.
- Retroactive Recognition: Christian Shepard as Felix.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: With the Daniel Craig Bond films, it's hard to appreciate Timothy Dalton's portrayal of Bond in this film and Licence to Kill.
- Values Dissonance: Bond's alliance with the Afghanistan Freedom Fighters. Though, to be fair, the West is STILL allied with some of them.
- Bond does get upset that said allies are pushing drugs, even if they are selling them to Soviets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.