The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crack Pairing: Whatever you do, don't enter the words "Linebeck" and "Link" into the search-bar on Deviant ART. Just... don't...
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Linebeck.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: Bellum, who is pretty much Majora without anything interesting about it.
- Sequelitis: While the quality of the gameplay is debated, the plot is certainly a step down from its predecessor.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Like Midna before him, Linebeck, the game's Ensemble Darkhorse, has alot of plot and Character Development focused around him.
- That One Level: The Temple of the Ocean King is one of the franchise's most hated, thanks to the repeat visits through the same rooms, the timer, and the ability of the Phantoms to knock you back to a room's entrance while reducing the time you have left. The Tower of Spirits was designed with the intent of remedying these complaints.
- That One Sidequest: Getting all of the Heart Containers is hard work, especially given the difficulty of the archery minigame and Maze Island in general.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.