The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- After stealing from a shop:
"Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?"
"I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now, you'll pay the ultimate price!!"
- Most of the photo ops in the DX version, particularly:
- Marin falling on Link if he leads her down the well.
- The chain chomp trying to eat Link.
- Tarin forcing himself between Link and Marin when they get a picture taken at the rooster statue.
- The photographer falling off a bridge while trying to take your photo.
- And of course, the 13th picture: photographer not taking "No" for an answer the first time he takes your picture.
- A lot of stuff that Marin does when she's following you. The well and statue photographs seen above come during this part, but you can also have fun taking her to the Trendy Game, where she asks you to buy her a turn. It's well worth the 10 rupees.
- After the third dungeon, Tarin asks if he can borrow a stick you're carrying (as part of a Chain of Deals). When you do, he chooses to... strike the nearby honeycomb. It goes about how you'd expect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.