|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A 2013 videogame.
A young boy called Link has a dream where he facing some giant monster. When he wakes up, he is late for his work at the forge. He is about to an earful of his mentor, the Blacksmith, when the Blacksmith's wife realizes a client that just leaved forgot his sword. Link is given the task of giving the sword back to the client, the Captain. When Link seems to be abut to complete his task, the doors of the building where the Captain is, the Sanctuary, get lcoked from the inside, and screams are heard. Link reluctantly decides to enter in the Sanctuary through a secret passage to discover what the hell is happening.
- Adipose Rex: The Zora Queen, and it only looks worse by the second with the removal of her smooth gem.
- Asteroids Monster: Red and yellow Bari divide into two smallers Bari when defeated.
- Blob Monster: Literally called Blobs.
- Cute Monster Girl: The Zora Queen's real form, once her smooth gem is returned to her.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Dampé looks more like an ogre than a human, but is otherwise a good guy.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Ganon is said to have been only a thief until he managed to break into the Sacred Realm and stole the Triforce to transform into a more powerful being.
- Fusion Dance: Yuga fuses with Ganon as soon as she summons him back.
- Giant Enemy Crab: Though not colossal, they're way bigger than real ones and aggressive towards Link.
- Go for the Eye: Margomill, who's almost all machine except for the eye on the centre of it.
- Good Morning, Crono: Link, as is tradition, is forced to wake up at the beginning of the game.
- He Knows About Timed Hits: Gulley explain the save system, but it seems uncapable of explaining what exactly "saving" is.
- Idiosyncratic Difficulty Levels: The Cucco minigame's difficulties names are named after the life stages of a chicken, with egg being the lowest.
- King Mook: A bigger Moldorm serves as a boss in the Tower of Hera.
- Living Statue: Some statues of soldiers inside the dungeons may begin to suddenly move to attack Link.
- Rodents of Unusual Size: One of the game's enemies.
- Sealed Evil in A Can: Ganon is said to be sealed away "in the darkness".
- Seashell Bra: The Zora Queen wears one of these.
- Shock and Awe: The Buzz Blobs emits electricity from their bodies.
- Sword Of Plot Advancement: The Master Sword, that you need to acquire to destroy a barrier around Hyrule castle.
- The Undead: Stalfos, as is tradition on this series.
- Third Person Person: Dampé talks like that.