|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The LeBrons is a series of live-action television commercials, promoting a line of Nike shoes, and featuring four different versions of LeBron James (Kid, Athlete, Business, and Wise). Produced around 2006-2007, these commercials have spawned an animated web series of the same name in 2011.
These commercials include:
These commercials provide examples of:
- Adrenaline Time: Business diving backwards in slow motion at the end of the Swimming Pool commercial.
- Animated Adaptation: This one.
- Author Avatar
- Catch Phrase: "I'm gonna call you back."
- Chroma Key: Used on all of the LeBrons, unless one of them would be filmed without green screening.
- Deadpan Snarker: Wise.
- Dirty Old Man: Wise.
- Dream Sequence / Daydream Surprise: In the Butter commercial, Kid briefly has one, in which an NBA player is repeatedly throwing a huge meatball into a basketball hoop and a cheerleader is jumping. Then it was interrupted by Biz, who tells Kid to pass the butter.
- Planet of Steves
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Uncle Pennybags: Business.