The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Angst? What Angst?: if Ueki's team loses the third round, they'll die. Nobody cares about this little fact. Everybody just sees to forget about that lottery in the second round.
- Complete Monster: The corrupt doctor Kuroiwa in the first episode, who had no qualms about running two cars over three restrained people (including a small boy).
- Karlpaccho, not only is he lecherous, but but injected Sano's God candidate with a boy sucking parasite in order to force him to join the Robert's Ten, and later mocks him when he sacrifices himself.
- Anon, not that he's aware of this
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The anime soundtrack seems to be loaded with several completely awesome songs. Case in point: "Battle of Abilities". Someone just pulled a thoroughly epic turnaround on their opponent? There's a song to go with it.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Anon can take the form and powers of any being... after he swallows them whole.
- Also, his introduction is him attempting to do really horrifying things while being completely unaware of why it's wrong.
- Also, Robert Haydn.
- And even he was swallowed by Anon.
- The Scrappy: Several fans seem to find Mori Ai terribly annoying.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.