|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The first comic book based contributor to the site, but the second contributor to make comic book based videos. Yes, you read that right. The Last Angry Geek joined the site as an article writer in May of 2008, a full six months before Linkara's first contribution. However, he didn't start his comic book review show, "Comic Book Issues", until September of 2009, making him both the first and second comic book reviewer. He had already started a series called "True Internet Story", a mock expose of various internet personalities, beforehand, but he seems to have abandoned it.
- Butt Monkey: To Linkara in their "One Moment in Time" crossover review. Also to many of the other producers in his Avengers: The Children's Crusade review.
- Casanova Wannabe: In his Christmas 2010 video.
- Did Not Do the Research: When he talks about Demon Knights, he refers to Sir Ystin as speaking Celtic, with a soft C like the Boston sports team, when it fact it's pronounced with a hard C.
- That said, one of the few time he's actually lived up to the name was in his review of Red Hood and the Outlaws, which he felt genuinely insulted by.
- Precision F-Strike: "Just who the fuck is this person!?" in regards to New 52 Starfire.
- Running Gag: During the DC New 52 launch, Brian became more and more disturbed by the mysterious woman in the cloak. Eventually breaking down in tears.
- Stillborn Serial: True Internet Story
- The Cameo: In Suburban Knights As leader of the cloaks
- Video Review Show