|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crossing the Line Twice - the source of much of the show's humor
- Cult Actors
- Ear Worm - Any of Bruce's songs will wrench their way into your brain and refuse to leave for weeks.
- These are the Daves I know (I know)/These are the Daves I know.
- Terriers are my very favorite breed/They're cute, cuddly, easy dogs to feed.
- Watch for the cheerful Mood Whiplash towards the middle.
- And who can forget the Tammy songs?
- Funny Aneurysm Moment - anticipated in the public television fundraising parody sketch.
Mark: Call in now! Unless this is a rerun. In which case I wonder if I'm dead.
- Heartwarming Moments - In Death Comes to Town, when Ricky learns that Marnie is his mother.
- Ho Yay - And not just in the sketches. Dave Foley is probably more responsible for people questioning their sexuality than any other Kid...
Dave Foley: Kevin got a little obsessed with some of the women I’d play. He’d stare at me with these puppy dog eyes. Even some of the crew members would come in and go, “You gonna be that redhead tonight?” If I said no, they’d get all sad. 
- Tear Jerker - That sketch. Well, not the entirety of it.
- The final sketch. It even affects the troupe. When the guys take off their wigs, Bruce looks like he's tearing up. All five of them wear brave faces when they give their final farewell to the audience.
- They Just Didn't Care: Played with in one sketch.