The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A native of a post-apocalyptic planet is taken to Earth as an experiment to see how well a "savage" would adjust to its Utopian society. Hilarity does not ensue.
Tropes found in the novel:
- A Father to His Men: Guepard.
- Child Soldiers: Warcats, sometimes called Warkittens. Double as Badass Army.
- The Empire: literally. Currently quite busy waging war with Duchy of Alaya.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: Gug.
- In-Series Nickname: at least two examples.
- Regular Alayan soldiers are called porcupines, at least by Warcats.
- Imperial soldiers are called rat-eaters, although it's unclear if this name apllies to military only or to imperials in general.
- Military School: Warcats. It is implied that there are several Warcat schools throughout the Alaya.
- My Country, Right or Wrong: It may be filthy, backwater, and violent, in comparison to the nice and clean Earth, but it is still Gug's home.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Almost all Warcats mentioned in the book. Hare, Rooster, Nosy, Crocodile, Sniper, Mite. The only exception is Guepard who uses his real name and rank (senoir mentor Digga) once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.