The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Like in Percy Jackson and The Olympians by the same author, the chapter titles often only make sense in context. But they're nearly always hilarious out of it.
- Highlights from To F: "We tame a Seven-Thousand-Pound Hummingbird", "The Ice Cream Man Plots Our Death", "The Revenge of Bullwinkle the Moose God", and "We Visit the House of the Helpful Hippo".
From Red Pyramid:
- "Somebody get a can opener, I've got a god stuck in my head!
From Throne Of Fire:
- "Oh noes, vegetables!"
- Said by king-of-all-gods Ra, no less.
- 1 word: Penguins.
- "Penguin in the fireplace if anyone's interested."
- Expanding on that, anything Felix does or says is funny to some degree.
- Felix: Yes! I found my path. I'm supposed to follow the god of ice!
- Carter: There's a god of ice? Egypt is a desert. Who's the ice god?
- Felix: I have no idea!
- Camels are evil...
- Set's introduction in Throne of Fire. Apparently, he likes the name "Rockin' Red Reaper" better than "Evil Day". Then again who wouldn't?
From The Serpent's Shadow
- Shelby is both adorable and hilarious beating the enemy magicians on the butt with her wand and chanting 'Die, die'.
- The interactions between Drew and Sadie are this and awesome.
- "Sadie, please do not call the Destroyer of Souls 'poochiekins'."
- The return of Hindenburg the camel. "If you're confused think how the criosphynx felt."
- The chapter where Amos/Set is fighting with Sarah Jacobi. Sadie rushes in to help her uncle, only to be nearly killed by Jacobi, and then Walt/Anubis steps in and takes care of her. The words exchanged between Set and Anubis is just lulzy:
Set: "That's my boy!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.