|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Jamie Foxx Show is a sitcom that aired on The WB during its lifetime, starring Jamie Foxx. Foxx played Jamie King, an inspiring singer from Texas who moves to L.A. and works at his uncle and aunt's hotel. Among his co-workers were love interest Fancy and Straight Man Braxton. Hijinks ensues.
However, the beginning of the 4th season brought about a large Retool, with Jamie quitting his job at the hotel to pursue his music career, and getting hired by an ad agency called Jingles 2000. Afterwards, the rest of the cast (save Fancy) were seen less or less often, with Jamie's new co-workers becoming his new best friends.
- Abhorrent Admirer - DAMN!!!(That's her actual name)
- Catch Phrase: Jamie "break screech" motion
- Kent Brockman News - ..."And I'm Bout it Bout it!"
- Parody Episode - One episode was a full-episode parody of The Matrix.
- Romantic False Lead - Silas
- Screams Like a Little Girl - Jamie
- Token White Cameron (Who was taken off the show pretty dang quickly)
- Very Special Episode - There was at least one episode on school gun violence.
- Will They or Won't They? - Jamie and Fancy. However, instead of a Last-Minute Hookup, they hook-up for real around halfway in the series. After a break-up or two, they get married in the series finale.
- Why Did It Have To Be Guns