|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A fun-loving young girl who lived in a big city. One day, during the piano lesson, she sees Itsy for the first time.
- Badass Adorable
- Cheerful Child
- City Mouse: Leslie is just an extraordinary city girl.
- The Cutie
- Boyish Short Hair: Leslie is quite a tomboy, when she had short hair.
- Deuteragonist: Leslie was the deuteragonist while Itsy was the main protagonist in the theatrical short film. But, in the TV series, Leslie seems to get more focus as the main protagonist.
- Genki Girl
- Imagine Spot: Leslie had a very good imagination of imagining things, such as Leslie flying through the clouds in the episode, "Sugar-Coated Spider.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Masculine Girl to Itsy's Feminine Boy. Leslie is abrasive, tough and boisterous, while Itsy is clever and harmless.
- One of the Boys: Hmph. Yep.
- The Protagonist
- Rubber Girl: Leslie was able to stretches out her arms and legs in many episodes of the series, especially "Sugar-Coated Spider".
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Energetic Girl to George's Savvy Guy
- Sizeshifter: Leslie has her magical ability to shrink herself very small to bug size in these episodes, especially "Basic Insect".
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Adrianne's Girly Girl
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Leslie is normally a tomboy, but she reveals a girly side in "Nutcracker Cha-Cha-Cha".
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: The Feminine Boy to Leslie's Masculine Girl. Itsy is smart and very harmless, but Leslie is a toughest young city girl, who act really boyish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.