The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Mr. Bridger's "feast".
- There's something awesome about the way Bridger runs the prison he's in, like when he walks into the governor's office, sits down at the head of the governor's conference table, royally waves him to come over and invites him to sit down at his own table and then gives him a bollocking for letting Croker break into his toilet.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The van, or more specifically Croker's line.
- There's also Mr. Bridger's line during the "funeral": 'We are gathered here to remember Great Aunt Nellie...And if you don't come back with the goods, Nellie will turn in her grave, and, likely as not, jump right out of it and kick your teeth in". His supremely British voice and tone make this even funnier.
- Ear Worm: "Self Preservation Society"
- Memetic Mutation: That line regarding the van, its primary apertures, and the superfluity of explosives to requirement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.