The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When General Ross is talking to Betty's psychologist boyfriend Leonard and he basically tells Ross exactly what he thinks about his assertions he's thinking about Betty's safety, he ends it with "I used to wonder why she never talked about you. Now I know." Ross's line as he's walking off never fails to get a chuckle out of me: "Where does she meet these guys?"
- When Hulk is startled by Betty in the cave he hits his head on the low ceiling. Instead of freaking out and smashing the cave he rubs his head, grumbles and turns around looking embarrassed.
- Later on in the same scene there's a lightning strike and thunder clap. Hulk throws a boulder at the sky, roars as loud as he can and gestures for Betty to stay in the cave, thinking that the thunder and lightning is a threat.
- Once Bruce and Betty reach New York City looking for Mr. Blue, they contemplate the hazards of riding a subway full of typical New Yorkers and decide on taking a cab. Cue one crazy Euro taxi driver whose antics nearly cause poor Bruce to hulk out from the stress.
- And it's Betty who goes into full meltdown yelling at the taxi driver for being a huge jerkass.
Bruce: "Y'know, I know a few techniques that can help you manage that anger very effectively..."
Betty: "You zip it."
- After Blonsky knocks the Major out so that he can talk to (re: threaten) Sterns in private:
Blonsky: She's an annoying bitch.
Sterns: Why are you always hitting people?
- Bruce messing up his classic line in Portuguese and frowning when he realizes it.
- Before all the chaos starts, we get a peek of Bruce learning Portuguese by watching Sesame Street. It's seriously adorable.
- Admit it. You laughed when the Hulk got pissed off and front kicked the ever loving shit out of Blonsky's arrogant ass.
- The fact that Bruce couldn't make love to Betty isn't funny, but his exasperation upon discovering this fact is pretty amusing. The moment is then topped when she very sweetly consoles him after he tells her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.