|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Featuring a cast of dummies. this CGI animation short was created as part of the Crash Dummies toy series, itself based on a popular campaign of Public Service Announcements.
Set in a world of living crash dummies, an accident with a evil dummy head and a prototype torso means the heroes Slick and Spin have to face Junkman and his army of Junkbots.
The video was only usually supplied with the toys but can be viewed on YouTube.
- All CGI Cartoon -notable for being one of the first of its kind.
- Bad Boss: Junkman regularly and without hesitation slaps around anyone he works with. Even his cat.
- Batman Gambit: Doctor Zub transfers the Torso 9000 blueprints into his own head, and then replaces the data on the disc with a beacon program. He proceeds to place the disc in an obvious place so the Junkbots would steal it.
- Cats Are Mean: Junkman's Hubcat
- Chaotic Evil: Junkman, the guy wants to destroy safety
- Efficient Displacement
- Evil Is Dumb: Junkman's henchmen -Piston Head, Jack Hammer and Sideswipe.
- Evil Laugh: Junkmans got this down pat,verging on Large Ham territory.
- Good Is Dumb: Slick and Spin, but also most of the dummies
- Incredibly Lame Pun: The short is made of these.
- Losing Your Head: One character spends most of the short as just a head. Oddly Junkman seems dependent on his torso unit for power.
- Mad Scientist: Well, mad roboticist.
- Monster Vision: Junkman and co.
- Name's the Same: Sideswipe shares his name with a Transformer (several, actually).
- Needs More Love: Originally meant to be a pilot episode
- Pulling Themselves Together: The dummies.
- Robo Cam: Junkman's view of the world, including a things to do list with 'go out for lunch' and 'take over world' on it.
- Surrounded by Idiots: Junkman especially since the Junkbots were built from scrapped parts.
- Swiss Cheese Security: Despite numerous security doors an almost blind janitor can wander in and there are open windows.