The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Genius Bonus: "I have become Death, destroyer of worlds", an "ancient Hindu text", was also uttered by Oppenheimer during the explosion of the atomic bomb.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Soviet political officer who is named Putin.
- Nightmare Fuel: The sinking of the Politovskiy and the fate of most of it’s crew.
- Memetic Mutation:
- "This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we will be lucky to live through it."
- "Give me a ping, Vasily. One ping only, please."
- Tearjerker: Loginov’s death in the novel is pretty sad, given he is depicted as being a patriotic young man ready to give his life for his country.
- I would have liked to have seen Montana”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.