The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When the guy who makes the crossword puzzles asks, "What's a six-letter word for a condition of the hypothalamus?" and Amy replies, "Goiter." Not only is a goiter a thyroid condition, but why does the editor need to know the word? If it's for the puzzle, shouldn't he be placing the words first and asking for the definition?
- Perhaps he was making one of those "themed" crossword puzzles...
- Perhaps he knew the definition of the word he wanted to use and how many letters it was, but couldn't remember what the exact word was.
- Shouldn't the guy have been fired for delivering the blue letter an entire year later than he should have?
- Here's my WMG on the matter. Yes, he would be fired, but what was written in the blue letter still stands. He was still named president earlier, and as such, he gets all the shares of the company. In short, he was fired, and then re-hired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.