The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The look on Celia's face after Minny explained about the "Terrible Awful" is incredibly humorous, despite the fact it's supposed to be a bit of a serious moment for the two of them.
- Most scenes with Minny and Celia count, especially the scene where Celia suggests they burn the fried chicken a bit in order to keep up the charade that Celia is actually cooking everything instead of Minny, and the look Minny gives her is absolutely hilarious. You do not mess with Minny's fried chicken.
- Becomes a Brick Joke later when Celia's husband reveals at the end that he knew from the start what Celia and Minny were doing... because the first night she cooked, the food was too perfect.
- Hell, the Terrible Awful hands down. Minny giving Hilly the pie and telling what's in it? Funny. Mrs. Walters laughing at Hilly's reaction and telling Minny to run? Even funnier.
- Doubling as Skeeter's Crowning Moment of Awesome, Skeeter says a gigantic "Fuck you" to Hilly by putting an ingenious typo in the newsletter about Hilly's initiative. Simply by changing the word "coats" to "commodes"... Hilarity Ensues, and how. Basically any time someone fucks with Hilly, it's either this or a Crowning Moment of Awesome. Or both.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.