|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The existence of the Men of the Seven Spears.
- Most of the fights listed and detailed.
- A thirteen year old gets into a fight with two older thugs. He wins. And then becomes a well known masseur.
- Husband and wife team up and kick ass.
- The best of the book: To settle a rivalry, Matsuda Yohei challenges his enemy to one final showdown. They both bring along partners, making it a two vs. two battle. On their way, Yohei and his friend Jinku find the bridge to the fight in disrepair, think about how petty the rivalry was to begin with, and decide to head back. But then, travelling back down the road, they're caught by the rival and his comrade. Turns out they've been stalking them for some time. Yohei tells Jinku there's no turning back now, and they might as well make their last stand. The fight lasts awhile, but both friends come out victorious... as for the aftermath of the duel... see Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.