|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"Right, where was I...."
A fictional character who knows it, the Grumpy Celt wanders space and time with legendary demi-lich and idiot man-child Acererak and grandmother hag and prissy bitch Baba Yaga. They dance through other people’s lives and stories and to keep things interesting, Grumpy hunts his former Game Master and spins video reviews of RPG material. Mostly this involves bitching about tabletop role-playing games.
Can be found here.
Tropes in Grumpy RPG Reviews: Edit
- Alter Ego Acting: All the characters.
- Fat Girl: Baba Yaga for purposes of this show.
- Little Boy Seeks Big Girl: Acererak and Baba Yaga’s relationship.
- Man Child: Acererak for purposes of this show.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: Inverted, as the gang accidentally prevented the destruction of Krypton by installing anti-Psychotic software into Brianiac and prevented the creation of the Demi-plane of Dread by mucking about with Strahd.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: All three know they are fictional characters.
- Berserk Button: 4th Edition Forgotten Realms.
- Broke the Rating Scale: The review of the Forest Oracle.