The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Grand Galloping Collab is a twenty-five minute long Youtube Poop Collab based off My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. It is a skit video, but extremely nonsensical and plotless, making it really hard to describe, so just watch it here.
Tropes in this poop:
- Art Shift: Some of the poop is made in animated stopmotion using the actual character designs.
- Eye Scream: "I'm putting a hook in Twilight's eye!"
- Girl-On-Girl Is Hot: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie randomly kiss Twilight at one point.
- In Name Only: This video has nothing to do with the Grand Galloping Gala.
- Almost nothing... "Bember, bember, bember"
- Mind Screw: About 99% of the video.
- Mythology Gag: "I'm a seapony, motherfucker! SHOOBY DO, SHOO SHOOBY DO..."
- Product Placement: "Taste the rainbow!"
- Running Gag: "Celery!" during the Applebuck Season segment.
- Self-Deprecation: The edited Johnny Cash song the video starts with ends with the line "I suck, and I beat a dead horse.".
- "There are way less embarrassing things then ponies!"
- The Unexpected: Howard Wallowitz, The Nostalgia Critic and The Angry Video Game Nerd, and Chyio-Chichi all randomly appear.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: During the "Over a Barrel" segment: "We just wanted to get run over by the train!" Cue 3 trains plus Thomas running over the ponies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.