|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Mikey gets one of the heartwarming speeches.
"The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."
- The best one's when he meets One-Eyed Willie.
"Hi Willie. Oh, I'm Mike Walsh. You've been expecting me, haven't you? Well I made it. I beat you. I got here in one piece... so far."
- Then he lifts up Willie's patch, exposing bare bone rather than an eye socket! Jumps back terrified.
"So... that's why they call you "One-Eyed Willie"... One-Eyed Willie... [He takes another breath from his inhaler.] "We have a lot in common, huh, Willie? You know something, Willie? You're the first Goonie."
- And let's not forget the continued respect he shows Willie by leaving him something.
"Except that. That is Willie's."
- And then there's Chunk offering to let Sloth come and live with him, which prompts many non-ironic "Aaawwww!"s from fans.