|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Chunk is the source of many of the films great funny moments.
- Chunk spilling his Pepsi on himself.
Chunk: Aww, shit!
- His Blatant Lies about meeting Michael Jackson.
- Chunk drops the statue.
- Chunk glues the penis on the statue upside down.
Chunk: Look, how's that? How's that?
Mikey: Oh you idiot! You glued it upside-down!
Brad: If God made us do it that way, you'd all be pissing in your faces!
Chunk: Looks fine to me.
- And Chunk and Mouth thought Mrs. Walsh saw it.
Mrs. Walsh: What is that?
Chunk: Oh shit, what?
- And let us not forget the entire confession scene where Chunk spills his guts to the Fratellis?
- When Mouth sticks his tongue through a picture.
Mouth: Mikey? Mikey? Come on, help me feel like a woman. Come one, give me a nice wet lickery kiss.
- When Brad gets tied to the chair.
Brad: I'm gonna hit you so hard when you wake up your clothes are gonna be out of style!
- When the Fratellis find the body of Chester Copperpot.
Jake: (checking the wallet) "Looks like they picked him clean, Ma.
Mother Fratelli: Sure, right before they ate him.
- "I'll show you a tremor!" (slap)
- From a deleted scene:
Mouth: It's okay, Brad. Just remember we're all here for you. (Mouth takes the map from Brad's pocket) Here's to good friends...
Mouth, Data, and Chunk: Tonight is kinda special!
- When the Goonies came upon under a wishing well:
Mouth: (looking at coins) President Lincoln... George Washington... Uh, Martin Sheen...
Stef: Martin Sheen?! That's President Kennedy, you idiot!
Mouth: Well, same difference! I mean, he played Kennedy once!
Stef: Oh that's real smart! It's nice to see you're using your brain!
Mouth: Yeah? Well, at least I have a brain!
Stef: You're so stupid, Mouth!
Mouth: Oh yeah?
Stef: Yeah! (Mouth makes a "stupid" face at her) SHUT UP!
- After Francis falls prey to Data's "slick shoes".
Ma Fratelli: Francis? Sweetheart, are you okay??
Francis: [high-pitched whimper] ...no.