|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When Carmen finds out that her boyfriend Jason was cheating on her for a month, she calls him over to take his stuff back, then when she comes over, Carmen walks in carrying his stuff and wearing a VERY revealing outfit, she then tells him not to bother calling him, throws his stuff outside and tells him that he can go to hell.
Carmen: I just want to let you know, if it doesn't work out, and you want to come back here....don't. Now that you know what you're losing, go to hell!
- George punching out his dad after he badmouths Benny.
- One of Benny's coworkers makes a joke about her relationship with Randy, so she kicks him in the crotch and pours her beer on his head.
Bob: What are you gonna do? Grab a stepstool and pour that beer over my head?
Benny: No... You're gonna come down here.
- When Veronica flirts with George's boss to make his life hard for him until she gets her inheritance, and George manages to turn it around on her, this one quote sums it up well.
George: I can handle all the work Mel gives me, but you can only tease him for so long.
- Doubles as a Moment Of Funny, but there is the time George zinged Benny's mom once she was out of earshot during the episode where we get to see how much of a Complete Monster she is.
George: Damn! I think some flowers died as she walked past.