|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The portraits with the moving eyes at the beginning? Never explained, beyond a vague implication that Manzini is fond of collecting magical items.
- Dull Surprise:
- One of the bullies laughing.
- Thanks to Special Effects Failure, the kids often have this look frozen on their faces. The pic on the main page is a good example.
- Nausea Fuel: Given how disgusting the source material was, not surprising.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Garbage Pail Kids themselves, plus the whole concept of the State Home For The Ugly.
- Snark Bait: The only reason most people who are well-informed about this movie might want to watch it.
- Special Effects Failure / Uncanny Valley: The Garbage Pail Kids are midgets in horrible, horrible rubber outfits. The suits are so badly designed that their mouths can't even close. Your dreams will be haunted tonight.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Jim Cummings certainly did. He actually stood against the film when he saw the finished result.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.