The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster:
- Dammers and Johnny Bartlett.
- Patricia too
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A skilled, but highly eccentric detective will stop at nothing to catch a killer whom he believes can kill his victims without ever touching them (usually via heart attack). Granted, in this case the detective is the bad guy and an Inspector Javert, but... additionally, there's also a serial killer Fan Girl, who kills to express her love for said serial killer.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The Grim Reaper spirit. His modus operandus of carving numbers into his victims' heads. He can also "kill" other spirits.
- The finale in which Frank has to evade Patricia, who's armed with a shotgun as he constantly shifts between the present and the past hospital, bearing witness to the horrible massacre that happened many years ago, often from the perspective of the people being slaughtered.
- "I'm in the mood for vivisection!" "Me too! Me too!" (keep in mind that they're referring to vivisection with a pick ax!)
- Tell me reader, have you ever seen hot ghost-on-mummy action?
Judge: I like it when they lie still like that!
- It gets even squickier when you realize Jackson would later work with the actor's son. There may have been some awkward moments there.
- Jerkass Woobie: Dammers and Frank.
- So Cool Its Awesome
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.