|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The hot ghost-on-mummy action scene:
Judge: I like it when they lie still like that!
- Cyrus' rant to Frank after the latter threatens to send him and Stuart back to the cemetery:
Cyrus: Well, you can pull this! I'm about to go like Jesse on yo' ass. I'mma find me some other black ghosts, and then organize a march. The African-American Apparition Coalition -- the A double-A C. And let me tell you somethin', Frank -- there ain't nothing worse than a bunch of ticked-off brothers that's already dead!
- "Ah, the ol' express bus to Hell -- no lines, no waitin'!"
- A behind-the-scenes one: Apparently, any time Michael J. Fox tried to say "Judge!", he said "Doc!" instead.
- During the finale, when Frank gets his first firsthand taste of the mental hospital as it used to be and the original massacre, his completely deadpan delivery of something useful he picked up: The chapel's on the fourth floor.