- For the 1994 thriller film, see The Force.
- If you're looking for the Applied Phlebotinum that's central to the Star Wars universe, we have several tropes that might fit:
- The general trope for stuff that allows funky stuff to happen is Applied Phlebotinum.
- An energy field that can be tapped into to do magic is a Background Magic Field.
- If the Background Magic Field also has a will of its own, that's a Sentient Cosmic Force.
- And if you can become one with it when you die, it might be The Lifestream.
- Moving things with your mind is Telekinesis.
- The Jedi Mind Trick (manipulating the minds of the Weak-Willed) has its own trope.
- "Force Lightning", using The Force to shoot lightning out of your hands, is a form of Shock and Awe and a type of Agony Beam.
- The idea of having a Dark Side and a Light Side is mostly covered by Balance Between Good and Evil.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.