The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment /CrowningMomentOfFunny - The Silent Monk randomly deciding to pee on Lu Yan. Turns out it was foreshadowing.
- That's just the kind of dick move one would expect from the Monkey King.
- Cliché Storm: Big time. Try to indulge in the Narm Charm, or you'll be rolling your eyes so much that you'll be seeing more of the ceiling than the movie.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The staff, an inanimate object, gets one during the bridge scene.
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff - Any film with either Jackie Chan or Jet Li in it has a huge fandom in Asia. So put them both in a movie and...
- ...and it might do just as well as either, despite having both. This only if the fandoms have a large amount of overlap.
- Just Here for Godzilla - Jackie Chan vs Jet Li!!!
- Meaningful Name - Jason Tripitikas. Jason famously went on a quest for the Golden Fleece in Greek mythology, and Tripitikas is so obvious as to be almost insulting to the audience.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot
- What The Hell Make Up Department: The Evil Overlord might have been a tad more intimidating had he not been made up like a prostitute. Seriously, are his eyelids made of green eyeshadow?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.