The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Eccentrically Bored examples:
- This entry, "Rabbits," is almost a BLAM. This troper wasn't expecting it at all, and it was.. it was just unnerving.
- The ending. Oh god, the ending. Talk about your Downer Ending: Joey Steward succumbs to the Slender Man and kills his entire family on Easter just so they won't be caught by the Archangel.
- In fact, just the concept of the Archangel is High Octane Nightmare Fuel. He is the freakin' afterlife itself.
- Jordan Eats Normally Now examples:
- Out of the Spent and Unconsidered Earth examples:
- "HarpSongOfTheDaneWomen." This troper was legitimately bothered by the torture.
- Ontological examples:
- Oh god, the whole concept of waking up in a building with no windows, no doors? While one would get used to such a thing, this troper has some bad experiences with isolation, and so the premise of this blog struck him.
- Moonlit Whispers examples:
- Closest to the Sun examples:
- The sheer mindscrew that Achromatic Morality goes through within the Empty City is terrifying. Also the fact they she apparently wrote 417 posts, though only four show up. The Empty City messes her up so much, the post begins like this:
I have sinned. I must be punished.
This place is warped and ti it twisted and I can't see the wood for the trees. II ma wronged and must be punished.
- Faces, Strange and Secret examples:
- "The Thing Where My Eyes Used to Be." Just...read it. You won't sleep for a week.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.