|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Jordan Eats Normally Now examples:
- Nathan. Period. Particularly in his first visit to the house.
Jordan: Why do you have a sausage roll?
- And who can forget "I've got a sausage roll! I am not afraid to use it!" And of course, the moment when people tend to laugh, "I think we should take the sausage roll and leave."
- This troper literally burst out with laughter when Nathan said "Gotta grab my shoes." This troper's Jordan. Why do you think the sound cut to static then?
- From Hidden in the Trees: The comments from A Philosophical Discussion, in which a very drunk Hunter and a very sober Steward exchange insults.
- What's especially funny is Steward's very calm and very collected responses to Hunter's drunken comments.
Well, it is my sad duty to inform you that my legs are already located behind my head.
- And then, when Charlotte (one of the Wooden Girl's minions) posts a comment using Hunter's name, he then proclaims:
Oh, well thank you strange commenter WHOSE IDENTITY I CANNOT AT ALL HAZARD A GUESS TO.
- Also from Hidden in the Trees: This comment from PlanetNiles.
- The Jeanette Experience is made of awesome and funny. Especially Penny Balisong and her sister Chelsea. Especially when Chelsea hits on Jeanette. Especially when Chelsea is drunk and hitting on Jeanette. Read and enjoy.
Jeanette: God fucking damnit you are both on this boat with me why the fuck are we talking over fucking blogger?
- Amy of Something Generic summing herself up quite eloquently: