The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: The new trailer is here. Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Bruce Willis in the same shot? Nerdgasm of epic proportions.
- Also, the long-anticipated confirmation by Stallone that the movie will, indeed, be "a hard R."
- If it was just Stallone, Statham and Li you would have butts in the seats. Add another half-dozen names and you've got one of the most anticipated action movies ever.
- And now Jean Claude Van Damme and Chuck Norris have been confirmed for the sequel!
- Complete Monster: Munroe, "standard cold-blooded uncaring greedy action movie villain" variety.
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: Steve Austin plays a man who, as a plot point, Would Hit a Girl. Steve Austin has faced charges for domestic abuse in the past.
- Ho Yay: Quite a lot.
- HSQ: Off the charts for the final fight.
- Just Here For
GodzillaTHE WHOLE DAMN CAST
- Narm: "I SAID: ARE YOU A REAL TOUGH GUY?!"
- Ruined FOREVER: Some fans had this reaction when it was learned that the sequel will be rated PG-13 (due to Chuck Norris refusing to appear in an R-rated film).
- Special Effect Failure: The guard that Ross decapitated somehow managed to grow his head back between shots.
- Tainted by the Preview: The sequel will be rated PG-13, reportedly at Chuck Norris' insistence. This is the general reaction to that idea.
- Fortunately that dosen't seem to be the case now: http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2012/03/21/sylvester-stallone-now-says-the-expendables-2-will-be-rated-r/
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Many critics who didn't like the movie were nevertheless impressed by Mickey Rourke's performance and wondered what such a dedicated performance was doing in a "brain-dead action flick".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.