The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
TwoThree meta-Out Of Character Moments worth noting:
- Jet Li's entire characterisation rant when sitting in Stallone's truck - it's funny to see someone who's typecast as The Stoic in nearly all his roles being given full Large Ham licence.
- Mickey Rourke, keeping his look from The Wrestler and Iron Man 2, now has an obsession with 'decorating' everything around him, whether it's Jason Statham's head or a guitar he's planning to smash up when it's completed.
- The scene in the church.
- "This guy, he loves working in the jungle."
- "He wants to be President."
- Speaking of meta, Randy Couture's explanation of his ear deformity is marked by everyone immediately having a Here We Go Again reaction.
- "Are you CRAZY?! YOU COULDA KILLED ME!!" "You're welcome!"
- The exact moment when Terry Crews realises what a bad idea the AA-12 really was.
- Jason Statham vs. Domestic Abuser Bastard Boyfriend and friends: "Don't worry, we got your back." Hilarity ensues.
- "Buddha. Pest."
- The Gag Reel. Bruce Willis can't remember the name of the island, and Stallone can't hang up his damned gun belt.
- The deleted scene, where Gunnar tells off the pirate leader for not having a parrot on his shoulder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.