The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Who says dark erotic sites can't have Heartwarming Moments? =P
- Michael L. Zickefoose's Computer Virus, where a guy's wife turns into a robot and he tries to change her back.
- Decker's Birthday Engagement, which manages to deconstruct the genre in as heartwarming a way possible.
- Darkmind's Requiem for a Slave, a series of remembrances of a lost one.
- URNMyPower's Your Wish (which, for some odd reason, is hyperlinked as "YOU Wish"...), where a lovely genie is reunited with her kind and loving master.
- Thrall's Mirrored in Your Eyes (which got a recommendation from BW), in which two girls in a futuristic society where being a slave or a master is mandatory show their true love.
- Flibinite's Three Days of Birthday, where a girl finds her true love in virtual reality.
- URNMyPower's Broken Wings where a guy tries to ease an abused woman.
- Signed Sealed Delivered involves a program where a person is mind-controlled to be someone's slave for a week, and then at the end of the week the master gets mind controlled, and the slave chooses who the previous master is sent to serve. Since he was so nice to her, she chooses to have him enslaved to... her. It's implied that they keep switching off with each other for the rest of their lives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.